US$80
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Viking Shores Motor Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$280
Town Crier Motel(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$99
Blue Dolphin Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$189
Inn at the Oaks(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$225
Hotels.com
Midway Motel(Eastham)
US$152
All reviewsguest roomscookiesking suitewinding stairspicnic tablesmorning coffeesmall kitchenquiet settingcoast guard beachnice stayspent two nightsnice poolshort drivegazebohammocksrefrigeratorwifi
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We found exactly what we were looking for. This place is a real gem! You get a true camp/cottage feel while still being well taken care of.
My husband and I rented the King suite in late May. It was spacious and had real charm. The pictures are true to the real thing.
I was pleasantly surprised with the bathroom. It has a camp/cottage feel, but with upgraded features. It was clean and comfortable which is very important to me.
Superb customer service, and dog friendly! You won’t be disappointed. We plan to make this an annual stay!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aislinn247
Innkeeper I, Manager at Cove Bluffs Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thank you so much ! You all were so much fun, so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to being your annual event !

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Had the pleasure of staying here for a few days for a wedding, where everything was more pristine and magical than I could have hoped for. This is the perfect place! Our room was beyond a delight -- warm, rustic, spacious -- and the location itself is wonderful, with beautiful grounds -- cozy and private. I could not praise/recommend more. It's classy, accessible, and friendly. Awesome all around.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind words - we are magical.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

I stayed at the Cove Bluffs Inn during a recent trip to Cape Cod for a friend's wedding. Having mostly stayed at big chain hotels, I'd forgotten what it feels like when a staff actually likes their job and sincerely cares about the guest experience. The room was clean, spacious, and up-to-date, and the location is perfect--quietly tucked away off the main road, but still very close to local shops and restaurants. I don't know when I'll make it back to the Cape, but I know where I'll be staying when I do.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Innkeeper I, General Manager at Cove Bluffs Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Awwww thank you ! We all do love our jobs and love the Inn. We sincerely want you all to have a fantastic time while you are here....spoiler alert - we want you to come back ! Thank you so much for the kudos and we can't wait to have you back.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

My family and I stayed at the Cove Bluffs Inn for a wedding. From the moment we drove up we were totally enamored with this place. It was so beautiful and charming. Best of all was the peace and quiet. We hated to leave as this was one of the highlights of our trip. Our stay couldn't have been better. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Innkeeper I, General Manager at Cove Bluffs Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you so much for your comments - that wedding was so beautiful and you guys were a treat to have that weekend. Hope to see you again soon so you can relax and enjoy.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I had the privilege of being a guest for a wedding of some good friends at this Inn. The grounds are beautiful, and the staff lovely. Very clean rooms, great amenities, and close to all kinds of things to do. Cannot recommend highly enough!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you so much, that was a beautiful wedding....we should all come back for the Anniversary !