US$80
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$280
Viking Shores Motor Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$189
Town Crier Motel(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$90
Cove Bluffs Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$175
Inn at the Oaks(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$236
US$225
Hotels.com
Midway Motel(Eastham)
US$152
All reviewsbike trailcape codrestaurant next doorgreat breakfast buffetfresh paintwould stay here againnice poolplenty of hot watercomfortable bedsmini fridgepicnic tablescoffee makerp townnational seashoreroom was largefire pitoff season
Reviewed 25 May 2018

The room was clean and fully appointed as advertised. All equipment worked fine. When making my reservation, I had asked for a special accommodation, and when I arrived, the owner invited me to first inspect the room before I moved in; it was just as I had asked.
The owners keep first aid supplies on hand. A tick attached itself to me while I hiked. The proprietress gave me supplies, but when my efforts to remove it were not fully successful, she finished the job. Her help was way beyond motel service.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andrea R
bluedolphininn, General Manager at Blue Dolphin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience. Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and future guests. We greatly appreciate the time you've taken to rate our hotel and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 4th of July weekend. The hotel has a great location but is also a bit outdated. I also did not find the staff to be friendly or helpful. Prices on website were also misleading. I had two couples staying in the hotel and got charged extra for adults (4 adults total).

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for completing our guest satisfaction survey and letting us know about your recent experience at our hotel. We want you to know that we take your comments to heart and that we are continuously discussing and implementing new ways to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel. We hope you'll return someday to see how we have addressed and improved upon the issues that you have expressed, thanks to your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I didn't know directly where the motel was so I called to get some clarity. I was greeted politely on the phone and was given a clear direction! When I got to the hotel to check in the front desk personnel gave me all the information I could have needed so as to enjoy my 4 night stay at the motel. After which I went into my room. The sweet fragrance of the room greeted me as I opened the door! The room was clean, neat and spacious. The back patio was also neat and chairs well organized! Room service was given everyday. I just could not ask for more. The play ground was enjoyed by the kids and the big nice clean pool was something to remember, the pool was so nice that we didn't even bother to go to the beaches. I commend the managers, the pool person, the house keepers, front desk personnel for taking good care of the hotel and the guest. We will see you soon again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Shanlive
bluedolphininn, General Manager at Blue Dolphin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Blue Dolphin Inn!

Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us.

We were delighted to read through your wonderful comments. Our team is always dedicated to provide the best hospitality we offer our guests for a comfortable and memorable stay and we will not miss to share these thoughts with our team.

We certainly look forward to welcome you back in the future, to experience even more of what we have to offer.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

The Blue Dolphin has become our new favorite, affordable lodging for our regular trips to the Outer Cape. We had an ample-sized room with two very comfortable double beds, a quiet reliable AC unit, and a serviceable if not fancy bathroom with plenty of hot water. We like to hang out at the pool for an hour or so after returning from the beach or sightseeing in the afternoon. All at a decent nightly rate. Breakfast is conveniently available next door (by foot) at Laura and Tony's Kitchen (a separate, independent facility). The motel is located right on Route 6 within a short drive of our favorite National Seashore beaches, nearby Wellfleet and Orleans restaurants, and Provincetown attractions. This was our second stay at the Blue Dolphin this summer, and we plan to return.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms 130-140, on the quieter side of the facility.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Blue Dolphin Inn!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I chose this motel based on the 4-star rating and reviews on Tripadvisor, and was disappointed. The 4 star accommodations I have stayed in previously have tended to be a cut above this property. The motel needs updating and has a slightly rundown feel to it. It could be very nice though with some TLC. The first room I was assigned had a strong smell of mold, but I was moved to another room which was fine. The room furnishings were a bit shabby. Cleanliness was average, neither spotless nor dirty. In its favor, the room was well-appointed for what I would consider a budget motel. It had a microwave, small fridge and coffee maker, TV, small table with 2 chairs, 2 queen beds, and a built-in bench to hold bags. The motel has a pool and each room has a private attached patio, but it was cool when we were there and we did not use either. One bright spot was the restaurant next door, Laura and Tony's, which makes a great breakfast. Overall, I can't give this motel a 4 because it needs TLC and some updating, but it still may be a good option for budget travelers and maybe families with kids.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
bluedolphininn, Owner at Blue Dolphin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us.

Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests and for that please accept our sincere apology for the shortcomings you have experienced and if our hotel fell below your expectations in many aspects. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and show you just how much we care about delivering an above average experience.

Regards,