“Yummy”

Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Eastham
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 August 2018

The ice cream is very good. We had black raspberry. It was not too sweet. Several flavors were also good. I would highly recommend a trip to Nauset Ice Cream.

1  Thank Rosalie P

Reviewed 9 August 2018

When I pulled up to Nauset Ice Cream, on a recommendation, The line was out the door. I'm not a big fan of waiting in line, but it moved fast and after maybe 10 minutes we were chowing down on a sundae and understood the reason for the line. the ice cream was great. I highly recommend the hot fudge brownie sundae. The staff was feriendly and really seemed to enjoy their job.

1  Thank Gino G
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Very rich ice cream. If you are looking for creamy flavor, it's a must try. Lots of flavors with mix-ins in many.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

We lucked out on our mid-afternoon visit with no crowd. There was ample staff and we were served quickly. There was a variety of house made flavors and my go to--black raspberry--was smooth and creamy. One member of my party had ice pieces in her coffee ice cream which perhaps indicated a bit of freezer burn. However, the remainder of our party was satisfied, especially the one who had the orange pineapple flavored ice cream. Sizes were larger than average (I got the kiddie cone!) so we were happy and the cost was typical for Cape in the summer.

This place was delicious and I recommend it!

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Ice cream made on the premises with a myriad of choices, lured us to a delicious dessert. My chocolate mousse was creamy and well balanced. The chocolate salted caramel was more sweet and less salty than preferred, but I’m certain it gives the Ben and Jerry’s across the street all the competition it can handle.

2  Thank Drbrooks4337