“Entree good, appetizers mixed”
Review of Royal Thai Cuisine

Royal Thai Cuisine
Ranked #14 of 30 Restaurants in Eastham
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 18 July 2016

The décor is fine for a small restaurant in a strip mall. There were tablecloths with elephants and geometrics under plexiglass in red and green on alternate tables and culturally appropriate wall hangings. The service was good and setups (and openers) were provided for adult beverages purchased at the liquor store next door. I enjoyed the Spicy Pad Thai. My wife ordered three appetizers of which only the Thai Spring Rolls pleased her. The Shrimp Blankets had what she termed a “funny spice combination” and the Chicken Bags were filled with far too much corn. I agreed with her about the latter, but when I had the Shrimp Blankets for lunch the next day (microwaved) I found them satisfactory, if nothing special. I would go back but my wife would be reluctant. I’m giving it a four based on my experience, not hers.

1  Thank Over_the_Peak

Reviewed 6 September 2015

We have been here often with family and friends. We have never had a truly bad experience with the quality or preparation of the food. If you eat in the restaurant, you will find that it is extraordinarily plain. Service can be slow, but the food it fresh and individually prepared. Take-out may be your preference.

Recently , we had Spicy Pad Thai- very nice done with pieces of chicken and a few shrimp, vegetables and noodles in an attractive sauce. The vegetable fried rice was also good. Enjoy!

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

Great tasting appetizers - shrimp in a blanket and Todmun were really good. Pad Thai was great and the Basil fried rice was a little dry but still very tasty. The don't serve alcohol here but it is BYOB and there is a liquor shop right next door.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Ate at Royal Thai with my family last night and was very pleasantly surprised. I have to say my expectations were not that high, but the four dishes we shared (Chicken Satay, Chicken Red Curry, Basil Fried Rice and Tofu Prik-King) were all very tasty and well prepared. They don't have a liquor license, but it's BYOB and there is a liquor store right next door. We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Bill_G100
Reviewed 5 August 2015

This is a very nice restaurant when you want a change from casual seafood places. Its not "fancy", but its decorated nicley and has atmosphere. The food is priced well, and delicious! I especially love the Thai Basil- LOTS of basil in it. There are many vegetarian options. The portions are quite large. Service isn't speedy, but it's not slow either. We have never had to wait more than a couple of minutes for a table.