Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$229
PricelineUS$229
Hotels.comUS$229
FindHotelUS$229
eDreamsUS$229
CheapTicketsUS$229
All reviews antique shops view of the river essex river crane beach walking distance to great restaurants modern conveniences wingaersheek beach nice room comfy bed stayed one night great place to stay relaxing stay rooms are clean wonderful weekend beautiful location double shower jayne
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2021

Met friends here for two nights to share this incredible spot and catch up with the past year! The rooms were fine, service wonderful ,location great and view spectacular! We couldn’t have asked for more!

Room tip: Enjoy the out of doors here...sitting area, outside restaurant next door, river cruise and many nearby attractions.
Reviewed 21 May 2021

Rooms are quaint and clean. Staff friendly extremely helpful. The pictures on their website do not do it justice. Exactly the place we were hoping for. Will be returning in the future. Thanks Gayle and Barry.

Reviewed 20 May 2021

I never been to Essex but have heard of Gloucester MA and saw Shea’s on Hotels.com and the property was what I was looking for for me and my boyfriend. The rooms open to the Essex river and watching the boats, So peaceful. Will love to stay here again.

Reviewed 19 May 2021 via mobile

Amazing stay!!! Love it here. So friendly and beautiful. Can’t beat it. Rooms are very clean and wonderful. The restaurant is so delicious. Best clam chowder I’ve ever had! Have stayed several times and have never been disappointed!

Reviewed 5 October 2020

Cheers to Gayle who helped us with all the re-booking and cancellations we had for our wedding party due to covid! She is a joy to talk to in person and very responsive via email and phone.

The rooms themselves are very quaint and charming. I also love the fact that they included all the things anyone would need (eye masks, robes, make-up removal wipes, etc).

We enjoyed our time there and look forward to staying again for some future anniversary!

Date of stay: October 2020
Gayle McKinley, General Manager at Shea's Riverside Inn & Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2020

Thank you Amy and Bobby!! It was a roller-coaster ride for the two of you for sure, but, you made it through and worked it out and I'm so pleased we were able to work with you and be included in your Wedding Day celebration.

You and your guests were a pleasure to host and I very much look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Stay well, and thank you so much. I'll think of the two of you when I see rainbows over the Essex River for a long time to come (-:
Gayle