“Exploring new location”

Ho Win Palace Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 112 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I went in was greeted by a nice bartender named sunny. He made great drinks was available to play my keno when i asked.will definitely be back.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Yup .....saw a mouse scamper across the floor just feet away from where i sat and i couldnt get out of there quick enough!

If you got mice in the FRONT of the house, i dont even wanna think about whats in the kitchen !!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

the food is always fresh and hot. I have never had a bad meal. the service is good and they are very friendly. Even if you order take out the food is still just as good as if you were eating it there. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

they make the worse general guo it was like string chicken not real meat creeps me out. would not go again

Reviewed 17 February 2017

We went there for lunch with my colleagues. I was impressed on how clean the place was even though the furniture was old fashioned. We were the only ones there but the waitress was attentive and took our order right away. We ordered and our food didn't take too long. I was very happy with my order of Sesame Chicken over white rice. I've since ordered it delivered to my place of work and again it was delicious.