Lowest prices for your stay
Reserve now, pay at stay
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$122
FindHotelUS$122
eDreamsUS$139
All reviews pancake maker nice breakfast bedford area complimentary breakfast front desk staff wedding convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2021

I can't say enough good things about the concierge. She was courteous and very helpful throughout my stay. The room and all were fine. The only issue was that the walls were quite thin and I could hear neighbors occasionally and kids in the hall. I think that's to be expected at most hotels.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 1 December 2020

I have recently been taking frequent trips to Fairhaven from New Jersey to visit family. We initially chose the Seaport Inn because it was nearby and a great value... We now select it every single time we visit because of the staff and cleanliness! The gentlemen in the evening at front desk remembered us just after one visit!!! He was so great we gave him a Thanksgiving gift. I recommend this hotel if you need a clean quiet spot with excellent service.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 23 November 2020

I work for blue harvest right down the road so when I’m in I often stay here I first chose it for convenience but ended up really liking it they rooms are very nice and they do have a pool and hot tub even though it’s closed right now. It’s in the water and has a great restaurant attached with great food awesome in summer time when the outdoor bar is open. Overall it’s a great place to stay

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2020

My husband and I stay here every year on our anniversary. Regardless of the night of the week. They have always remembered us and always have a little sweetheart package ready in our room. The pool is amazing. The restaurant is fantastic! It is also a fabulous place to get married! Stephanie our wedding coordinator was amazing!!

We literally live in the same town The Seaport is, but we are always willing to pay for that little get away! Price is always great too!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 28 September 2020

Clean and comfortable. Very nice staff. Free and easy parking. Nice location. Microwave and good-sized fridge in room. Dog friendly. Didn't use this pool this time but we did a few years ago. Back then it was clean and good temp. A great value!

Date of stay: September 2020