“Great Service and Food!”

Lusitano Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 229 Restaurants in Fall River
Price range: US$0 - US$12
massachusetts
“Great Service and Food!”
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Our visit was for a wedding, though we have been here within the last year for a dinner on a Saturday night. The food and staff are great. This is a very reasonable restaurant in Fall River for an enjoyable night out.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Scooter105

providence, Rhode Island, USA
“DELICIOUS FOOD AND FUN ATMOSPHERE”
Reviewed 9 May 2010

During the week, I live in New York and I eat out a lot - pretty much every night. I come back to Fall River to visit family and anticipate the great meal(s) I know I'm going to have. A while ago, friends and I went to Lusitano for dinner. For me, this is what Portuguese food is all about. There is no holding back on the flavor - whether it comes from the meat or fish, the garlic or pepper, the sauce - it all comes together and excites my taste buds. The owners were super friendly. The best part was that in this little restaurant, everyone seemed to know each other. It's a very intimate place, but not in a uncomfortable way. It was a lively, not noisy, fun group of people there. We really enjoyed ourselves. The prices are pretty much like the others in Fall River - between $12-$18. I had the steak, which was awesome, and tried some of the fish dishes from friends' plates - also awesome. Next time I get around, I'm going to go for a fish dish.

3 Thank mofood_mobetta