All reviewspaddle boatscape codshared balconykiddie poolrooms overlookeast falmouthsalt waterother guestsmartha's vineyardtables and chairstwo queen bedsfridge and microwavehousekeeping staffshort drivewoods holeinletpets
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I was impressed with this hotel right from check in. It was probably the fastest check-in I've ever done! Service was friendly and personable. Rooms were clean and had AC.
Located right on the water with free equipment to use and a good size pool that was warm and clean. Great breakfast deal with their sister resort downtown. Sure the hotel is a little dated and could use some updates, but overall it was a very positive experience!

Room Tip: Water facing rooms cost only a tiny bit more. Dog friendly hotel too!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018

This motel is overpriced, especially when there is a minimum two night stay. The walls are paper thin and there was a mustiness to the carpet, probably because it is pet friendly. Ok to stay when you little else is available, but wouldn't recommend for a multiple stay.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

We loved staying here with our puppy. There are great views, warm pool, outdoor seating areas, big yard space and friendly staff. It was perfect for people who love dogs. It could use some updating, but it was clean. We would stay again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2018

this is the first time we have taken the "girls" to a hotel for vacation at the Cape as we have a house there. However, we needed a dog friendly hotel and looked at several. We chose this place because the location was good -smack between Mashpee and Falmouth. Secondly and most important there is a lot of green space. I could not imagine leaving the pooches in a room with just four walls . Green Harbor has large sliders so the girls could look out at the lawn, pool and all the other dogs. We chose ground level as it was easier for us to take the girls in and out and again so they could have a good view. The room itself is not fancy but the AC was good and quiet. The staff is nice and attentive. Pool was clean. There is no dining facility on the property so you must go out to Dunkins, etc for morning coffee. Dunkins is up the street in both directions so no problem there. There is a fridge in the room -which is great and there is a small coffee maker-which takes pods-don't try to put grains in -or you will put too much and it will go everywhere! Pod coffee was weak -but was still convenient. There are machines to do laundry -which I thought was a great idea -$2.00 -bring your own detergent. There are a lot of dogs -we had two German Shepards above us. There is noise from all the barking and my girls - Maltese and Yorkie joined right in. So this place is not luxury -but it was very nice and the grounds are lovely. Daisy and Angel had a great time.

Room Tip: If you have dogs try to get ground level -its easier to take them out.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lori L
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

we enjoyed our stay for one night. I always read reviews of hotels that I am planning to stay at. The grounds had plenty of shade, beautiful flowers and a glider swing (s). This was a last minute reservation. I was pleasantly surprised. We had 2 Queen beds for the 3 of us. The room had ac, little kitchen area and room was very neat and clean. The back deck is a shared balcony...we sat out and enjoyed a cold beer and cheese and crackers. we overlooked the pool and the inlet. Our Son went paddleboarding, and we also enjoyed the pool. this is a pet friendly resort, but I didn't feel we were overrun with Dogs. I don't mind dogs and the dogs we encountered (3) were all well behaved ....thanks to their owners. Good time in Falmouth!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family