“So much food. Should come with a warning!”

Golden Sails Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 171 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We visited on our vacation, as we wanted a change from seafood.
The food was INSANE! It was so fast and fresh and the portions are HUGE. You could share a entree and rice and have food left over.
The boneless spare ribs were the highlight.
Great service, drinks and food. What more could you want!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Hubby saw this place and wanted to go. I was a little put off by the outside appearance, but read some reviews and decided to give it a shot. Inside is very clean.
Hubby says the dirtiest thing in the men's bathroom was him. Women's was equally clean and nice smelling.
Pleasant, fast service. We were seated and served hot complimentary hot tea. We shared an appetizer of "Chinese ravioli," which wasn't on the menu. After a short discussion with the waiter, he said he knew what we wanted. He was right, and we were pleased. They were delicious.
The "House Special" drink is a super potent mai tai. Hubby ordered Hunan garlic scallops and Captains rice. I can't count how many times he said, "this is really good." The Captains rice was a little on the spicy side for me, but the flavor was amazing. I had orange beef. It was a little on the crisp side, but pretty good.
I would definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank Sharon S
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

We must have really bad Chinese back in Central New York because compared to ours, this food outranks all the places I've ever had Chinese food. Portions are enormous. The sweet and sour chicken is the best I've ever had. Instead of little fried chunks, it's long logs of yummy chicken with what I think is their own sweet sauce. Pineapple and cherries were mixed in with the sauce in the takeout box too. Just yummy. So much better than anything at home. The crab rangoons were delicious as well. Huuuge box of them. The fried rice was overflowing the container. Again, awesome food, huuuge portions, not too expensive. $20 for an entire feast.

1  Thank ArtEyed
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Place looks like needs a face lift. Great food and service. Good prices for lunch specials, includes an appetizer in price.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

We went for dinner here, based on online reviews, and almost didn't stop because, frankly, it looks like a dive. But we were starving so we decided to poke our heads in the door just to see. I'm so glad we did.

Inside the restaurant is bright and clean. Service was quick, portions were huge, and the food was fresh and delicious. We all agreed that this food was far superior than our local Chinese food options back home.

I would highly recommend you try this place! (The general Gao's chicken dinner plate was especially awesome!)