“Great food and service ”
Review of DJ's Famous Wings

DJ's Famous Wings
Ranked #65 of 176 Restaurants in Falmouth
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Friendliest waitresses and the food is well prepared . A great place that is a welcome change from the usual seafood places . Burgers and steak sandwiches are tasty ! The ribs rock too!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I traveled to Falmouth from upstate New York on a vacation with my family. I wanted to catch a baseball game one night and went to DJ's.

Its chicken wings are perhaps the best I've had anywhere, anytime. Really excellent. They offer a variety of cooking style (softer, crispy, extra crispy, etc) and many sauces. What made them great? The wings were crispy but tender and there was just enough sauce for excellent flavor without making them soggy. Awesome homemade blue cheese too!!!

Take an hour to check this place out if you visit Cape Cod!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

The wings are great. They have a lot of options for the wings and I have tried 4 different sauces and they are all great.
Nice selection of beers and usually great service

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We have eaten here many times. Food is always good, service is good and there are many TV sets! Pleasant atmosphere and kid friendly.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

We had take out so I can only comment on the food and appearance of the establishment. The wings were some of the best I've had, and the ribs were top notch. The restaurant was clean and the overall appearance was very pleasant. I put a lot of stock in a restaurants restroom facilities as far as cleanliness, I figure if they can't keep the restrooms clean, how can they keep the kitchen clean? The restroom (I can only speak for the men's room), was spotless! We had a beer at the bar while waiting for our takeout order and the Bartender was very courteous and friendly. My wife and I will certainly be patronizing DJ's Famous Wings again when we are next in Falmouth.