“Great lobster roll!”
Review of The barking claw

Ranked #91 of 169 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

I saw this and had to stop. glad we did! We ordered a couple of hot dogs, some lobster rolls, and a quahog. The lobster rolls come in three sizes: mini (2oz), regular (4oz), and jumbo (6oz). I'd recommend going for the jumbo which is double the price of the mini but well worth it. It is a simple roll with just meat, lettuce, and butter on a toasted roll. The lobster meat was sweet and delicious and I really appreciate the simplicity of preparation. The quahog was tasty too but the lobster roll is the main attraction. We got there just after 2pm on a Sunday and they ran out of lobster by the time we were leaving. Get there early!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

This is a cart that has picnic tables for eating. I enjoyed the lobster roll because it was lobster claw meat without celery or other fillers.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

My wife and I found this place back in the summer of 2015 and went there 3 times during that stay. Our sister in law who lives in Falmouth goes back quite often for these rolls. There are 2 size options and the rolls are filled with claw and knuckle meet with no mayo, just some warm butter added. Hot dogs, quahogs and drinks are also for sale at this little place. We also went back there the summer of 2016 and it may have gotten better!

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

I fell into the trap- tourist trap,, that is. They claim to have the best lobster roll on the Cape. Really???? I think not. $14 dollars for what, the lobster didn't come close to filling the hot dog roll. No mayo only butter which by the way was put on in such a way that it leaked out all over my tee. I left hungry. I could have grabed a bite in any of the nearby restaurants & done better. I'm including a photo - but keep in mind it's an extremely close up view. My gut told me to run before I ordered, wish I had!

1  Thank Barbara E
Reviewed 22 July 2016

The lobster rolls are very good, great flavor, and very friendly staff. It's just a food cart in the parking lot of Gumpy's pub, but great, and really reasonable for a large portion of lobster. The regular size, they have three sizes, was $19. Grab a lobster roll and stop into grumpy's for a beer. Nice lunch without breaking the bank.