All reviewsbiscottioyster pondfiddler's covefresh fruitmartha's vineyardgranolalip balmcape codstocked refrigeratorevery morningbeach towelssoufflefrench toastgourmet breakfastocean viewb bsprivate balcony
Reviewed 26 November 2017

My husband and I needed to get away for a few days. I did a lot of research and decided to book Inn on the Sound. What an incredible gem. Veronica welcomed us with a warm smile and showed us a beautiful display of fruit, biscoti, coffee cake, and tea and coffee which was available all day and night. Our room looked over the ocean; the sun woke us up to celebrate the most beautiful views and enticed us to walk along the beach for miles before we had the most incredible breakfast. The chef is awesome! There are so many things we loved about this quaint get-away. They have free drinks and water available around the clock. How nice it is to wake up in the middle of the night, or come back from a long walk, and know you aren't going to be charged $4.00 for a bottle of water. There are wine glasses, champagne flutes available, and the freezer has individual bags of ice with adorable ice buckets to take back to your room. If you have your own food you can store it in their refrigerator. One thing that really amazed me was how clean and dust free the rooms were. So often when I go to a hotel or inn, I pull up the comforter and start to sneeze immediately because the are filled with dust. Not so at this inn.
It is dust free. The rustic library is filled with hundreds of books with big stuffed chairs, and even a bowl of Thin Mints if you need a little treat. There are umbrellas by the back door if you have inclement weather. The chef was happey to share two of her recipes (salmon souffle and French toast, made with croissants) with me before I left. Housekeeping was exceptional. We will be going back as soon as it opens again in March. You will love this inn.

Room Tip: Our room had ocean views which were spectacular
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy B
Reviewed 11 November 2017

The Inn is a charming and very comfortable “home away from home!” Howard, the proprietor, and his team, provide everything you need for your visit! Fabulous breakfast and great local advice to help you make the most of your daily adventures on the Cape. The rooms are perfect and very nicely appointed. Highly recommend!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We stayed in the Harbor bedroom of this beautiful ocean view inn. Wonderful view and a gr at room. Breakfast was an added benefit - delicious. Quiet and great time of year to visit. We enjoyed Falmouth center with the restaurants, the shining bike path and finally the Falmouth fall road race. We will return!

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank michele031
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We stayed at Inn on the Sound last weekend and it was marvelous in every regard. Amazing views, clean and impeccable rooms and common areas, snacks and refreshments tastefully supplied. Howard and his team were amazing hosts.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HappyTraveler997
Reviewed 30 October 2017

The Inn is across the street from the ocean with NO obstructed views. The Inn is beautiful and immaculate - you can eat off of the floors! The food is nearly all made on the premises and everything was absolutely delicious. The innkeeper, Howard, is awesome! Anytime I come to that part of the Cape, I will absolutely stay there!

Room Tip: They all appear to excellent. Views and sizes vary.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple