“nothing special here and it needs a deep cleaning!”
Review of 50-50 Diner

50-50 Diner
Ranked #15 of 110 Restaurants in Fitchburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 August 2016

With all the raves about this place I had to try it It's nothing special in my opinion and it felt like I need to degrease myself after I had left from my breakfast. I found the food to be nothing special and the waitress that day paid more attention to me yet I was a paying customer also. I haven't been back since and won't go back

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Parkhill is our reliable local pizza shop and they do a great job staying in that lane. They know what they do best and don't try to mix it up.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

We always go to the Moran Square diner when in Fitchburg. However they were on vacation today so we decided to try someplace different. The home made corned beef hash was amazing. The place is a little hole in the type place - not fancy at all. But great food and that's what we look for in a diner. The wait staff was super friendly. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

My son and I visited our next Diner in Fitchburg. First off, its old and could use a makeover. Dust was obvious as was a dirty bathroom. IF you can look past that and concentrate on the food and service, your in and on a budget! The owner/chef was a great guy and very popular among the locals as we sat and watched. The waitress was extremely nice and helpful. The place to us was a typical local joint that is still known for its quality dinners. We were there for dinner on a Thursday eve. There were probably 10 others there also. I had a special corn beef & cabbage dinner that was awesome. My partner had a cheeseburger and loved it. Good chat with locals made the dining experience exactly what a Diner was invented for. Worth a visit, just look past the dust and run down atmosphere and the food will speak for itself.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Looks like a hole in the wall, the decore isn't very nice but the food is great and service was even better. Prices are reasonable.