“It's Olive Garden”

Olive Garden
Ranked #14 of 70 Restaurants in Foxborough
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I go here for convenience but the food is descent. There's a nice variety. I recently tried a spicy chicken appetizer which was quite good. The portion size does not equate to the picture on the menu, it's much smaller. But it's really good - like a new and improved buffalo chicken.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Love coming to this particular spot, the food is always good, no problems with parking. You get ample amounts of food,
Friendly waitress/waiters. Love when you get emails with their specials. I make a point to stop there on my way to or from
my appointments or errands.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

A small group of us dropped in for lunch after shopping.
Staff was very friendly and efficient.
The food was good.
They happily did a split bill.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Tried this place for dinner a second time. Last time was a year ago. Wait staff is terrible. Waited 20 minutes for bread sticks. My two starving children age 4 & 1 were miserable. Had to get up and go to kitchen to get water for my kids as well. I will never return.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I like The Olive Garden a lot. The chain is predictably good. The Foxboro location lives up to its reputation. Prompt, pleasant service. We started with a great salad with those fantastic breadsticks that are sooo good! I had the Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara over rigatoni. My dining companion had rigatoni with meatballs and a tasty red sauce. Prices are quite reasonable. Will definitely return here again.