“Lunch with kids”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

My kids have wanted to go to hibachi for months, and we finally did. Showed up right at noon, and might have been the only customers. Another family joined us, and we had a great meal. Kids really enjoyed the shrimp and of course the yummy sauce. The 'show' was great with an onion volcano, and many missed attempts at catching a piece of zucchini in our mouths.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Large place, lots of seating, waiter mixed-up bill, misunderstood what was said to him, it would have been good to ask who wanted rice or noodles or both, I did not want eggs added to my fried rice and had to repeat myself so that it wasn't added. Rice was cooked way ahead of the food which was ok

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

First time at Saga with my family. Really good experience!! I had scallops, really delicious. My daughter and grandson had steak and neither had any complaints!
The fact that the chef cooks in front of you, led to the entertainment!!
Great service and great staff. Definitely going back.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

We went for lunch and the service was great. The waiter was very friendly and attentive, the manager stopped by our table and spoke with us again on our way out, and the chef was very friendly and entertaining.

The food was just "ok" for Hibachi. The chicken was a bit overcooked, the shrimp was perfectly cooked, and the flavor of the food overall was "ok". I've had better yum-yum sauce also.

1  Thank Sarah3260
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Never had such an awesome sushi roll. Mango lobster crab etc etc It was some of the best I've ever had. I sat at the bar and had the pleasure to meet Cindy. This place is a "must try".