“Great vegetarian menu!”

Green Leaf Vegetarian & Vegan Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 214 Restaurants in Framingham
Price range: US$2 - US$17
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

If you can get past the wait time and slow service, this place is definitely worth a try. Simple, no frills atmosphere with a great vegetarian and vegan menu. My mom and I had brunch here one weekend, and indulged in the broccoli frittata with a side of sweet potato chocolate chip pancakes. Really good! Generous portion sizes. It’s not always easy finding good vegetarian food with healthy / clean eating options, and this menu seemed to have a wide variety. I’d definitely like to try dinner here sometime as the menu offerings looked right up my alley. Hoping the service is too. : )

2  Thank Stephanie S

Reviewed 2 August 2018

This place is a little pricey but they make all food fresh to order. They are very creative with their offerings from Asian-inspired to Mexican inspired to American. I love their lentil/apple/oatmeal loaf. What the restaurant lacks in atmosphere, it makes up for in taste. Portions are plentiful.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

Went to this with some friends who suggested it. It's in the northern extreme of Framingham, so away from the bustle of downtown or route 9, with a good sized parking lot. None of us are vegetarian but the menu had a decent selection of healthy food. I got the buckwheat spinach and squash salad as well as the tropical dream smoothie. Portions were big and all of us had enough for leftovers. Prices were fairly expensive so it was definitely a splurge. Service was on the slow side but overall we were all satisfied.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I'll drive hours out of my way for awesome Vegan grub. This place was awesome in the old location and they are still awesome at this new location.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This is a hard one to rate for me because there were differing levels of satisfaction among our party of 4. Also, I feel like I have to adjust for the fact that this is a specialty vegan/vegetarian restaurant and I am typically a meat eater. I decided to go with my thoughts only in terms of considering the actual star rating of 4 (although I did include my companions thoughts below as well). I tried all 3 of the dishes we ordered and thought 2 of them were quite yummy:

- I give the burrito my husband ordered a 7/10 and would definitely give that a try again. My husband was less enthusiastic as he didn't like the wheat wrap it was in (I thought the wrap was fine)
- I give the tex-mex pizza 9/10 and I would order that anytime even as a meat eater. My in-laws did not like it as much (but did like it as leftovers the next day - go figure)
- I absolutely did NOT like the sweet potato enchilada things. This is probably my fault however as I must not have read the menu carefully. I am almost sure after eating them that they were vegan (as I did not detect dairy of any kind and they were wrapped in paper thin zucchini slices instead of a tortilla). Had I looked at that carefully, I NEVER would have ordered that. My palate is just not accustomed to non-dairy/non carb and they tasted bland and horrible (hence why I ate everyone else dishes). Again, this is my fault for not reading closely. I'm sure vegans would think this was pretty tasty.

1  Thank Sarah3260