“Small Subway -friendly service”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #109 of 204 Restaurants in Framingham
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for shopping and I took time out to have a coffee and cookie at this Subway. The coffee was pretty average but the cookie was good. The service was friendly. It's a small place and the food looks like the standard Subway stuff.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

The server was courteous and clean. Very accommodating when I asked her to check my rewards card. She checked again for me using my second telephone number. I would go again.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

We visit often to subway as it caters to all our needs with a good variety for lunches - from pure vegetarian to pure non-veg and everything in between.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

I love building a good sandwich at Subway. They always scoop out the bread for me, which is a plus because I am always watching the calories. The food is always varied and fresh. It's a great value for the money.

Reviewed 23 October 2014

I got the 6" sub and had to go looking for the turkey. This was in Sudbury and was very disappointed. The cheese, L&T were OK but it was not a good sandwhich

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!