“Terrible experience! 2+ hour deliveries and horrible tasting products!”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #55 of 78 Restaurants in Franklin
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Do not order from this location since new management took over and their deliveries take almost 2+ hours to get delivered plus the pizza and twisty bread was overcooked and tasted disgusting. I was shocked that on a Sunday night it took this long and service was horrible. I was given a refund and the new manager claimed this was a rough week but this was totally unacceptable. I ordered at 7pm and it was delivered at 9:30pm. What a mess and a terrible experience.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Even though most of the sandwiches taste the same-I think it is because they cook all their food in the same ovens-the food is good. We like their Hawaiian pizza and BBQ chicken wings

Reviewed 11 October 2016

We ordered three pizzas from Dominos, hoping to have them delivered to our hotel. They told us that it would take an hour and a half to get delivery. We ended up going to pick it up ourselves. The pizza was unremarkable, although the price was a bargain. They had several specials (as advertised on TV), and we took advantage of those. Certainly nothing spectacular about the food.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

You know what you're getting so at least they have that going for them. Too much of a chain for me but I had it recently at a friends and it was ok.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I used to enjoy ordering from this location. Not any more. The last three times I've ordered were a bust. First, the driver couldn't find me (I'm 2 minutes from the store and I've ordered several times before) which wasn't the issue (I told him where to go when he called me). I think the driver just walked around my clearly addressed apartment complex for 30 minutes. Delivered cold pizza and wasn't prepared for my credit card slip, although I gave the information via the website. Second time I was quoted 65 minutes and arrived in about an hour and a half (I miss the days of 30 minute deliveries). Third time, my order arrived on time but the pizza was EVERYWHERE in the box and again, stone cold. I'm tired of sending complaints directly to the store through their website. Nobody really seems to care there. Do yourself a favor and order from Papa Gino's instead.