“Now that's apizza”

Andro's Pizza
Ranked #29 of 78 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Classic thin crust pizza with high quality toppings. I especially loved their sausage and mushroom pizza and their buffalo chicken pizza, but I don't think you can go wrong.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

I placed a delivery order when I was in the area for business. Wings, Chicken Parm sub and cheese fries.
Wings were decent and I would call them more wingers than the wings you expect to get at a bar.
Chicken parm was good.
Cheese fries were gross! I didn't want them but I had to order to get to the $20 delivery minimum. So I ordered and tried one and left the rest. Yes fries don't travel well but the cheese that they use on there was just disgusting.

Overall I would order sub again and maybe try the pizza next time. Avoid delivery fries!

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Four different meals, four satisfied customers. They delivered directly to our room at a local hotel and did so extremely fast. Turkey club, turkey sub, calzone, and a veggie panini all were well received by the ones eating them. I can personally speak for the calzone being one of the best I have ever had, not a traditional calzone but delicious.

Reviewed 10 December 2014 via mobile

This is my "go-to" Greek style pizza place in Franklin.

They have a large selection of pizzas, calzones, sandwiches, and salads. I especially enjoy the buffalo chicken pizza as well as their calzone!

The establishment is small, but clean. Service is good and staff is friendly.

Give Andro's Pizza a try!

1  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed 31 July 2014

small pizza place but the pizza is delicious! many other options for quick lunch or dinner. Greek salad is also delicious!

Been to Andro's Pizza? Share your experiences!