Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews breakfast cafe top floor ocean view cookies on the rocks hotel restaurant each morning bass third floor balcony sunrise cape coastline roomy refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2021

My husband and I just returned from a 3 day stay at The Atlantis Oceanfront Inn, and we cannot wait to return. All of our expectations were exceeded. The property is extremely well maintained, the room was spotlessly clean, modern and comfortable. The folks at the front desk and working in the restaurant were friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was fresh, fast and delicious. I've worked in the hospitality industry my entire career, and The Atlantis was a perfect 10 in all categories. The view of the ocean was fantastic, the pool was great, the price is reasonable. The location is tranquil and convenient as a starting point to explore Cape Ann and surroundings. Already planning another stay.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jane Frederick, General Manager at Atlantis Oceanfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2021

Thank you so much for the outstanding review, it truly means a lot coming for someone that has been in the industry as long as yourself. We are a family run property and we take great pride in providing our guests with a pleasurable and memorable time.
We hope that you do plan another trip to our area as we would love to see you again.
Thanks again and take care, Jane

Reviewed 2 June 2021

Clean, Clean, Clean!
Wonderful staff - everyone is friendly and so accommodating.
We've been visiting here for years and are never disappointed.
Their protocol during covid is spot on and we and our friends were
never concerned about our safety.
Delicious breakfasts and afternoon cookies, coffee & tea service in room,
and an outstanding view from our terrace.
You bet we recommend The Atlantis!

Reviewed 24 May 2021

The Atlantis Oceanfront Inn was a pleasant surprise. It was reasonably priced with a beautiful Ocean view. The Staff were friendly from the moment you walked in the door and the entire place was immaculate. WE had breakfast on the last day in the cafe and it was delicious. Our waitress was friendly and attentive. Every room has an ocean view. What more do you need? The only disappointment was leaving:)

Reviewed 22 May 2021

My last review of this charming place was two years ago and I'm happy to say that it is still a beautiful place to go for a delicious breakfast. The cafe's open again for the season, practicing social distancing and as always impeccably clean. I had one of my favorite offerings, the stuffed French toast and it was delicious as usual. I only wished it arrived warmer. The stewed mango, strawberries and blueberries were ice cold which cooled the toast. When I mentioned it to the waitress, she said they were supposed to be so I guess I shouldn't complain. Hmmm.

Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

Ok hotel/inn....rooms are basic but clean....small bathrooms.
The best part of this hotel is the location,right on the ocean!
The restaurant does a real good breakfast!
The biggest disappointment is the bed in the room.
Horrible!
One of the worst beds I’ve ever slept on!
I’ve been home for 3 days and my back is still killing me!
The most important item in a room is the bed!
Geez....for that reason I gave it a average review....next trip I will try one of the other hotels on the same strip.... next!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jane Frederick, General Manager at Atlantis Oceanfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2020

Dear Rich,
We are so please you enjoyed our beautiful location and breakfast at our oceanfront café here at the Atlantis Oceanfront Inn.
We are sorry you felt your bed was uncomfortable. We do update our beds regularly, so we were disappointed to hear you were not happy.
We hope you have a healthy & happy year.