“Dont't let the outside fool you.”
Review of Midori

Midori
Ranked #70 of 144 Restaurants in Gloucester
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 March 2016

I ordered the beef and mushrooms and was glad I did. Delicious! The buffet did not look appetizing the day I went but many people were using it and seemed to like it. I understand that they have a sushi chef.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

I looked over the buffet offerings before I sat down at a table where I ordered off of the menu. I ordered the beef with mushrooms. In a word, Delicious. Was very pleased and greatly surprised by how good the dish was.

1  Thank nanagrace
Reviewed 25 July 2015

Although this is a full restaurant, our experience has been with take out. They offer both Chinese and Japanese offering plus excellent sushi. Quality of the food is excellent with competitive menu prices.

Reviewed 25 March 2015

the lunch buffet is consistently good, although the potstickers are consistently greasy. they have a good selection of tasty dishes the staff and owners are very kind. the service is helpful and timely. always a pleasure to dine here. their clientele is a great cross section of gloucester.

1  Thank cydney04106
Reviewed 26 February 2015

I was in my hometown of Gloucester when our dear mother died and my brother took me to Midori and I had some of the best sushi and a Chinese appetizer called Szechuan noodles that were both to die for. I had to go back again and ordered the same dishes. Then, I went back for the buffet, which wasn't quite as wonderful, but was perfectly acceptable with a lot of fattening fried Chinese appetizers and some fair Chinese dishes, most of them made with chicken. I was so happy with this place that I'll definitely go back there when I return to Gloucester. The restaurant isn't anything special as far as the interiors go, but it's clean and comfortable. The waiter, Michael, is an absolute charmer. I've never met such an outgoing and amusing Chinese guy. Most of the one's I've met are so serious. Michael is very social and loves to talk with the diners. He told us he came from northern China where he studied teaching at University.

1  Thank PamelaFisk