“Delicious food!”

Ranked #5 of 151 Restaurants in Gloucester
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Passports has excellent seafood, a variety of choices and reasonable prices. I had scallops that were "melt in your mouth" tender and my husband had an excellent tuna stir fry. We both thought the clam chowder was one of the best we've had. We are native coastal New Englanders so we are fussy about our chowda! Friendly and efficient service for such a busy place. We highly recommend Passports,if you are looking for casual, quality dining.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Passports is a great restaurant! The windows shaded against the sun so you miss seeing inside unless you look closely. We were greeted warmly and given our choice of seats on arrival. Our server Cody took good care of us and made sure all of our questions were answered. My Fish and Chips had the best tasting Haddock I have had since England, light and flaky and fresh! My wife had a chicken salad sandwich that was equally good. The restaurant was continually full during the lunch hour with a mix of locals and tourists. The atmosphere is that of an old pub, and the meals I saw coming out were all presented well and eagerly devoured by the diners. Prices are good and reasonable for the quality of food you get. Don't miss it!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Always our first stop when the girlfriend visits. Adorable little spot, eclectic, insanely good specials, pop overs should be illegal, and great beer and wine selection. Everything single thing is outstanding. 10⭐️

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Delicious popovers. Good service. Nice ambiance. We had the shortrib appetizer - very good. My friend and I both had the Lazy Lobster entree for $24.00 each ( I had eaten a similiar dish with the same name at a different restaurant a few days earlier for $45.00). The dish was good but had a touch too much sherry for our taste. The raspberry sorbet was good.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

A last minute decision for dinner. Went with the Tripadviser recommendations. Nice ambiance. Prompt service. And well prepared fish dishes. Wine list was just average.