I can't even say save your money and stay elsewhere, when the place cost over $200 for a weekend night in August. But please do yourself a favor and stay anywhere else, Holiday Inn, Days Inn, Comfort Inn, are available, too.
This place is so disgusting, smelly, and dirty. It's a miracle they are allowed to operate a business under these conditions. And the worst part is my wife is all bit up, more than 25 bites, most probably from bed bugs after being in that hellhole for less than 7 hours.
DO NOT STAY HERE!!! We stay a lots of 2 star hotels and most of them are fine, sparse but clean. This is nothing like that. We didn't even use the bathroom or showers because everything was so gross. Based on previous reviews of this place it seems like nothing has changed. I would not stay here if they paid me $200 but to actually be charged that kind of price feels like being robbed.
It's the second and last Travelodge that I'll every stay at. Franchise chains are always tricky, try and stay with chains that are all corporately owned.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, AAE Travel Pte Ltd and Agoda so you can book your Travelodge Great Barrington Berkshires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Great Barrington Hotel Great Barrington
- Travel Lodge Great Barrington
- Great Barrington Travel Lodge
- Great Barrington Travelodge