“One of my favorite places to ski!❤️⛷🎿”
Review of Ski Butternut

Ski Butternut
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

I love the variety of runs there are! I’ve been coming to butternut since i was very little and i still have the same excitement every time! Most blacks are relatively easy and the terrain parks are nice. definitely recommend!

1  Thank diasmaribela
in 4 reviews
"natural snow"
"groomed slopes"
in 2 reviews
"great place for beginners"
"four times"
"small area"

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I have been to Butternut about four times; I live out-of-town. All times have been fun because this is a small, older ski area and relatively easy to navigate. Although I don't have small children, they do cater to families and newer skiers, in my opinion.
They have some double and quad chairs and a magic carpet on the bunny run. They do offer some black runs and plenty of green and blue runs.
They have a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. It is usually crowded. They have ski racks and sometimes a ski corral with ski tune-ups offered. They have a small shop for gear.
There are a couple parking areas but no shuttle. You can drop off or pick up at the office area if you like.

1  Thank dese2
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

We had a great 2 hours tubing with 4 adults and 5 kids. There is no double tubing, so that might not be great for very young children, but there were also not any height / weight restrictions either. Our youngest was 5, but there were younger kids there doing it with no problem. There is a moving sidewalk and the price of $20 for 2 hours we felt was very reasonable. The parking area is separate from the ski area so it was not crowded.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Great place, everyone is so helpful, informative, ready to help, to give you a word of advice specially to novices like me and my son, made us feel so welcome, I can't wait to go back, thanks staff at Butternut.

1  Thank Ricardo564