Vacation Village in the Berkshires(Hancock)(Great Value!)
US$225
  • Pool
Berkshire Valley Inn(Williamstown)(Great Value!)
US$149
The Springs Inn(New Ashford)
US$140
Hotel on North(Pittsfield)
US$189
Official Hotel
US$109
US$100
US$85
Yankee Suites Extended Stay(Pittsfield)(Great Value!)
US$174
Berkshire Inn(Pittsfield)
US$80
US$75
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjiminy peakski resortjohn harvardmountain parksummer activitiescalled the front deskskiersconveniencetubstoasterrefrigerator
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I made a reservation for our annual family after Christmas vacation to Jiminy today only to encounter the most unprofessional and rude reservationist ever. Called back 30 minutes later cancelled vacation spoke to the same person who showed no reproach whatsoever. We have been coming here close to 10 years. I will never be back!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank bbcur
JiminyPeakMtnResort, Reservation Supervisor at Country Inn at Jiminy Peak, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you for your review. We utilize feedback like yours to improve upon our processes. We have spoken to our reservation agents and addressed the processes and about professionalism. We would like the opportunity to make your next stay wonderful.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Very clean,quiet resort. Rooms and service were great.On-site dining was superb. Great weekend getaway with the Mrs. Not far from the N.Y border for some great sightseeing
Take the ride to Mount Greylock !!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
JiminyPeakMtnResort, Reservation Supervisor at Country Inn at Jiminy Peak, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Thank you for such a wonderful review regarding our resort. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your room and our amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next vacation!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Stayed here in early september. The Inn is right on Jiminy Peak ski area thus making it a nice location. The staff was friendly upon check in however after that I had limited contact with them. The place is set up like a maze to the extent it felt like I needed a map and a compass to find my room. What I found to be sad was how run down the place was. In my room the paint was peeling from the bathroom ceiling and other areas. The carpeting was also warn and the seem was fraying in between the door way from the living area and the bed room. Place needs some renovation.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank jgig
JiminyPeakMtnResort, Reservation Supervisor at Country Inn at Jiminy Peak, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

I appreciate your feedback as we use it to continue to improve on the services we provide. Thank you for staying with Jiminy Peak.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I stayed at the Country Inn because that is where my high school; reunion was being held. I was in a reasonably priced suite that was very large and quite comfortable. The room got cold and the heating wouldn't work so I called the front desk. They advised me that they had to turn it on but could do it from there. Once turned on, it heated the room well. I too experienced the tepid water problem mentioned by others. If you hear other showers running, don't expect yours to be more then warm. Everyone on staff was very friendly and helpful. If you are going to ski there or use their summer activities, it's not a bad place to stay. If not then it's pretty far from anything to make it worth while.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank TravlinJackVA

Thank you for staying with Jiminy Peak. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Staff at Jiminy accommodated our group, from initial correspondence to checkout. Rooms were clean, mini suites. Loved the little village atmosphere. Lift attendants friendly. Grooming great. And thanks for the foot of snow!

Stayed: February 2017

Thank you for such a wonderful review regarding our resort and our staff. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your room and our amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next vacation!