“Go early for good seafood ”
Review of Brax Landing

Brax Landing
Ranked #4 of 70 Restaurants in Harwich
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived just before the dinner crowd and were seated immediately. Others that came in after us were not so lucky. I loved my swordfish, without the cajan seasoning as I don't like spicy food. My entree was served with mashed potatoes and an abundance of freshly steamed summer squash and zucchini. Delicious! Others in our party enjoyed stuffed shrimp, fried clams and fish tacos. Dinner was so filling that we did not have dessert, but we were tempted.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

When we arrived with out 1yr old daughter it was very busy, however they sat us right away. The food was very good and priced reasonably. Staff was relaxed and freindly.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

My lunch was so-so. Had the lobster roll which I guess they're famous for but I've had better in Minnesota, seriously, and I've had a lot of lobster rolls on the Cape over the years. The view of Wychmere Harbor is Cape Cod Perfect. That alone makes it worth having a bite here. The patio is great.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch. They were busy but we were seated immediately. We had the lobster bisque which was delicious. In addition, my husband had a Cape Cod Reuben,which is made with a cod fillet and cole slaw and thousand island dressing on marble rye. He enjoyed it. I had the seafood casserole, which comes with stuffed shrimp and scallops with neuberg sauce, steamed vegetables and sweet potato fries. Everything tasted superb, the service was great and the view is relaxing. A great way to have lunch!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Nice restaurant with great food and a great view of a marina. Had a delicious new to us appetizer called a quahog. Baked and fried fish were both good too. It was very crowded when we went but the service was quick.