“Breakfast at the Lighthouse ”
Review of Lighthouse Cafe

Lighthouse Cafe
Ranked #28 of 70 Restaurants in Harwich
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I live about 2 blocks away and it's true the locals do come here! In fact, have ended up coming here the last 3 consecutive Sunday's.

The service here could not be better. We've walked in with our Granddaughter today and two of the waitresses scrambled to make certain that we were seated promptly, and of course, with a high chair!

The coffee is also served promptly and plenty of refills! The place was busy, and the seating seems to be always near capacity but the service, as mentioned, was always solid.

The food was good too. My wife ordered two eggs scrambled, two pieces of toast, and home fries. I ordered the #2 which was: 2 eggs, bacon, 2 blueberry pancakes, home fries, and English Muffin toast. The portions are plentiful enough that you can call it brunch! The price is right, and I have a feeling there will be more Sunday outings.

Bring cash as credit cards are not accepted. Despite this inconvenience this is a solid 5 rating!

1  Thank mark11570

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I wanted to try NEW breakfast places, rather than our usual favorites. We found Lighthouse on trip advisor and we're very pleased with this restaurant. The cinnamon blueberry French toast is wonderful. Friendly service too! Will be visiting again this August.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Very good omelette. Home fries are pan fried and very good also. Pancakes are dense and a bit doughy. The fresh blueberries were flavorful. All in all above average. Would return.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Great food, very reasonable pricing. Lot of the local folks eat here. That's a good sign! Hope to be back!

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Still the best breakfast and lunch place around. The summer is busy here and so was the Lighthouse. Best homemade hash and coffee in the town. I sneak over to catch lunch without the family and it is still wonderful. The soup and sandwich lunch is highly recommended. Cash only , so you have to be ready for that , but this is Cape Cod so a lot of places accept only Cash. Say hi to Karen and John , a great local family with a great family restaurant.