“Very good food”
Review of Szechuan Delight

Szechuan Delight
Ranked #37 of 75 Restaurants in Harwich
Reviewed 19 July 2017

In general Chinese on the Cape has gotten awful. This was the exception. Almost everything we had was good. The chicken fingers a little too much batter. Fried rice was the best i had in years.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

You get what pay for. Tons of food for a great price and they are friendly! Great for take out! There chicken fingers are great! Crispy and and full of chicken!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We have supported this place for many years with good results. Recently we shared two dishes, Lo Mein and Chunking Pork. The Lo Mein was completely lacking in flavor. The pork dish contained meat that was very fatty with gristle - a big disappointment. Any place can have a bad dish or two, but to knowingly use such a poor quality ingredient is not a good sign. I post this not to bash a local business, but to alert the owner.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I stopped here for a quick lunch on a road trip and was very surprised at the quality of the food. I ordered a pint of wanton soup and got no less than 6 wantons when most other places only give you three. In addition, there was lots of pork strips in the soup. I also order roast pork fried rice and it was very flavorful. They certainly don't skimp on the ingredients. I would order from here again and again.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

The staff has got to know me and give me a smile and a thankyou. The egg rolls are delicious, the beef and broccoli good, The fortune cookies are unimaginative but who cares. The staff may be abrupt but I suspect that is a cultural thing which I've noticed they are trying to change. Its a busy place which to me indicates good food, confirmed by an occasional person of Chinese origin, picking up food for themselves.