“Great food!”

Mad Minnow Bar and Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 32 Restaurants in Harwich Port
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Went with my wife. We had to wait about a half hour to get a seat but IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT! We will be going returning! They have cornhole, music, outside seating really nice place hidden alil from Main Street but it's a good find! And also has a really good beer list and delicious food!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We had dinner here one evening, it is a very modern looking restaurant, service was very good and friendly, Our orders came in good time and all three of us said it was good.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

The restaurant is one large room. The combination of bad acoustics, loud music and some very vocal patrons/kids, made for deafening noise which impacted our experience. Our meal was average. Crab cakes were disappointing- mostly bread. Salad was good. Service was very attentive.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

My husband and I studied the Trip Advisor reviews and decided this would be an interesting restaurant to try. The cocktails were really good and the menu was fun. Be sure to share the salad--it's huge! I thoroughly enjoyed the fish and chips--really delicious! My husband wanted to try the corn dog appetizer--interesting--he really enjoyed that--not my cup of tea! He also had the ribs and said they were fall off the bone good.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Very nice menu selections and VERY high quality at reasonable prices!! Great service too! Seafood and other choices!