“Local favorite for lunch or an easy dinner”
Review of Hot Stove Saloon

Hot Stove Saloon
Ranked #6 of 32 Restaurants in Harwich Port
Cuisines: French, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Daily specials that are always a good choice for a cost effective meal. Crowded in the summertime. Open year round.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Went with my wife, daughter, and mom. The food was delicious I had a really good burger and my mom and wife had a lobster roll. We were stopped by someone working there and he gave my daughter a pack of baseball cards to play with and we even got a frisbee! Good atmosphere, Good food!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

It's a blustery, cold day. But, it is warm and welcoming inside. The wait was short and the pot roast was plentiful. The best pot roast on Cape Cod! And the price was just right for my Veteran husband...FREE! Ooh Rah! We love coming here. Thank you for giving back to our Veyerans! What a great, giving establishment!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

My hats off to the owners for being so gracious and respectful to our nation's veterans. I send all our Cape Cod visitors to this restaurant not only for the superb veterans tribute, but also for the GREAT food and unique ambiance. This restaurant is truly a gem. I cannot thank you enough. Semper Fidelis from a retired Marine.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

This is a baseball themed restaurant with lots of stuff on the walls. When we arrived we were greeted quickly and warmly and shown to our table, although it was very busy our orders were taken in good time , food arrived which was very good we all enjoyed what we had.