“Best place to get a sub in the U.S.A.”
Review of Benedetti's Deli

Benedetti's Deli
Ranked #5 of 163 Restaurants in Haverhill
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Deli, Soups
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I used to live near this place. I never cooked for me or my kids. I LOVE their subs and their food in general. They give you so much that you can't finish it. Also the prices are low. Their meatball sub is great, and all the cold cut subs are awesome.They staff are also very nice and always smiling.

1  Thank islandgirl1215
Edward B, Manager at Benedetti's Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you so much! Your comment is everything that the entire staff at Benedetti's Deli works so hard to accomplish on a daily basis. ~ Edward Benedetti

Reviewed 19 March 2018

If you want a big sub, come here. While the area is not great at all, the food is excellent. The day I was there the police presence was very strong and a couple of people were being arrested right outside the door. Needless to say, I was a little worried. But as soon as I had my sandwich, all my anxiety was set aside. The sandwiches are remarkable.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

call in for pick-up, so you don't have to wait in long line for gigantic small sub. Bread is made in the bakery across the street. Subs are delish.....with whatever you want on it.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

After spending the day at a local amusement park back in August, we wanted something quick for dinner. Not only did we find something quick, but in addition we found quite the treat. The subs were delicious. You need to start the subs properly and the grinders rolls Benedetti's uses are just that. Some of the best rolls I've had. The subs were very full, fresh and just simply delicious. Benedetti's offers a wide variety that should please all. This is a deli definitely worth trying!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

When people say these subs are big, they aren’t kidding. They make Subway look like finger sandwiches.

And besides the size, they are tasty too. Located a little out of the way in Haverhill, but worth the trip.

I definitely recommend calling ahead because the tiny shop can be pretty busy at lunch and dinner time.