“Great view and good food”
Review of Paragon Grill

Paragon Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Paragon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 48 Restaurants in Hull
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: =
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Everytime I have guests I take them over to the Paragon Grill at Nantasket Beach. Not one person has been disappointed by the great menu selection and creative cocktails. From burgers to lobster rolls, prime rib to buffalo wings, there are plenty of yummy choices. Their clam chowder and innovative cocktails are also worth a try. At high season you can sit outside and watch the beachgoers go by. In Winter, the restaurant offers wonderful ocean views too from it’s cozy dining room and bar. If you are planning a trip to Hull or Nantasket, the Paragon Grill should also be on your list of places to go.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We ate breakfast there while staying at Nantasket Beach Resort. The breakfast was good and the staff was friendly and courteous. The view of the ocean was nice and they have an outdoor patio when the weather is nice.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the hotel that this restaurant/bar is part of. After checking in after a 5-hour drive and not having to get in the car again to find dinner was a treat. The bar offers a extensive list of specialty drinks, wines, and beers. The restaurant offers daily specials along with specialty wings everyday from 5 - 7 pm which are well worth a try. Patio seating facing the street and beach is available as well as air-conditioned indoor seating.

The food is fresh and tasty with options for every taste - bar food as well as entrees. We dined here on two different eventings. I personally enjoyed the fish tacos but if the fish pieces were prepared smaller, the sauce would be able to enhance its flavor better. The fried goat cheese salad with craisins and candied walnuts could use a slightly sweeter dressing. My husband enjoyed the taco special and fish sandwich. Service is attentive and helpful.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We had my Mother's bereavement luncheon in one of the many function/ballroom spaces. Mary the social event coordinator and executive Chef Pierre ( Pete ) worked with me for a very detailed menu I wanted to present with memories of my Mom. And the culinary experience was perfect. Parking on a very hot Saturday beach day was NOT a problem with the valet available to us. Kerry the server and Dave the bartender set the room up very nicely and were so kind and professional. And Steve Kiley the food and beverage manger made sure everything had not a glitch from organizing to the execution of this very important gathering of my family and friends. Very professional in every way and I was very impressed during this sad time. My family and I just want to give a heartfelt thanks to the Paragon Grill and the Nantasket beach Resort and especially to these particular individuals. Thank you..

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Went for Breakfast and Lunch. Good Meals with a great view,. The Staff was very friendly and welcoming. I had eggs Benedict for breakfast and Lobster roll for lunch. Better than when I get it at home. worth the trip!