“There is Nothing Like a Local Bakery!”
Review of Weinberg's Bakery

Weinberg's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Hull
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Wienberg's has been in Hull for many years. The newer owners have added some great things such as Italian pastry, pizza and more. They have the BEST muffins since Jordan Marsh went out of business. The muffins are chock full of berries and not like a cupcake (too sweet) and always moist. The coffee rolls are excellent as is the Danish and Figure 8's. We were thrilled to have the smaller bakery on the beach for the summer too.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

What a cute bakery. We loved the lobster tails so much, that we went back to bring a few 'for the road.' What a great find.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We stumbled across this place during a morning walk. There was a good variety coffees and we had a wonderful blueberry cranberry muffin to go with it.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Heaven...! Anything of the bakery is heaven...pastries,breadz,cookies,cake,coffee....! It's all good! And the staff as well....they opens a New coffee house a quarter mile up the road towards hingham,ma. Cute,quaint lil shop ! Good coffees from Weinbergs !

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I am not just writing this review because I live in Hull and want to support my local small businesses. I am writing this review because this is the BEST bakery around. My Brother and his wife have been traveling all across N.E and now live in Fla. Everytime they come back home they request me to get them the Cannolis. They said they can not find any that are as good as here. And they do try them everywhere they can. I also love the sandwiches and the Raspberry lime Rickies. Oh and the Sports bagel toasted with Butter! yumm. Now they have opened up a smaller location at the beginning of Nantasket Ave. This is a must visit if you are ever near Nantasket beach

Been to Weinberg's Bakery? Share your experiences!