“Terrific Take-outs”
Review of Lobster Express

Lobster Express
Ranked #16 of 48 Restaurants in Hull
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

So many options for lobster lovers. While I prefer the traditional boiled lobster, you can get lobster roll, lobster bisque, lobster salad and even lobster tacos. For those who prefers to do their own cooking, there's the option to buy uncooked. They can get quite busy so call in your order and avoid hanging out on the "caged" rocking chairs even though they are surprisingly comfortable.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

'Naked' lobster roll overpriced at $16...smaller than ever. Extra $1.50 for (4) onion rings in place of fries; no coleslaw included (discovered after we left). Overall, higher prices, less quantity, medium quality. Extra charges for anything (melted butter, clam broth...). Had been our go-to for past several years. unfortunately no longer.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I have been to this restaurant numerous times and was highly satisfied . Stopped by last week with my sister and noticed that the menu was changed. All rolls used to come with a choice of fries, onion rings or potato chips. Ordered a lobster roll ($16) and a scallop roll ($19.99). Onion rings are now extra so I paid an extra $1.50 to have onion rings instead of fries. Total with tax was around $40 without drinks. Since this place is take out only, we walked across the street to the beach to enjoy our lunch. Opened the containers; there were no onion rings, the skimpiest lobster roll I have ever seen, and 5 scallops in the scallop roll. Stopped back in on the way out of town to talk to the manager... waste of time. Will not be going back.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

My sister and I both paid $16 for a small lobster roll and there was barely any lobster meat in it. It was the saddest lobster roll I've ever seen, and we've both had our fair share around New England. I finished mine in 3.5 bites and it had way too much butter. Don't waste your money here, we both regret it

Reviewed 25 January 2017

We were in a rush and decided to opt for take out. Not sure what else we could have ordered, but the lobster bisque was sweet and comfort food. We walked from our hotel one night, but they were closed mid week. Check ahead in winter to be certain they're open.

Been to Lobster Express? Share your experiences!