“1st Visit - Very good !!!”
Review of Toast

Toast
Ranked #7 of 48 Restaurants in Hull
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Lots of positive reviews - my first visit
Off season - mid day - so - no seating issues what-so-over
but it is smallish and could get crowded very easily

Waitstaff was very friendly especially Stephen

Food was plentiful and a good value
We had breakfast for lunch :)
Breakfast egg sandwich was good
3 eggs (scrambled) was a lot of eggs - excellent value !!

Recommended

Enjoy !!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I have seen so many reviews of the place, I decided to take my wife there for breakfast during the week, since on the weekends it is always packed... not sure what the raving is all about, the food was good, but nothing out of this world. On the other hand the service was not the best to say the least, been there done that not going back...

1  Thank Fshanghai
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We come here every day for breakfast each time we're in town. Great breakfast, ample portions, good service.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Always absolutely delicious. The best hash browns and omelettes you can find. Great muffins and cinnamon rolls too. Pancakes and French toast excellent. Favorite latte in town. Every plate is made to order so expect your meal to take some time, but totally worth it.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

It's a cute place right on the beach. I walked in and felt at home, charming, casual. Menu great, prices fine. As I was waiting for my breakfast I had the pleasure of listening to two waitresses talking right in front of me. The heavy lady was telling the gray haired waitress how she yelled at a customer. Laughing and laughing as she described the customer she yelled at. My gray haired waitress was ok at first but has no clue how to make customers feel welcome. I felt funny being there. Not sure where she was coming from. No way to treat a customer. She did the same to all her customers. She made a few obvious rude comments that put me off. The eggs runny, pancakes disappointing, the toast soaked in butter or margarine. I wasn't in the mood to send it back as I was very relaxed and just experiencing this eating spot. Overall I'm very disappointed and will never return. I've been in customer relations and service all my life. The waitresses just killed my breakfast. The Orange juice was the high point, pretty good. Also it's right across from the beach which would have been nice. Tasteless rubbery pancakes in a breakfast restaurant? Really?

1  Thank sundtg

Been to Toast? Share your experiences!