“Wonderful breakfast - delivered with a smile!”
Review of Toast

Toast
Ranked #7 of 48 Restaurants in Hull
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

We just left Toast after a wonderful breakfast and we will be back. Three of us ate and we all had something different. Each of us was very pleased. The other two had eggs and each a different way. I had the most delicious homemade oatmeal with almond milk, which is not usually on the menu of a diner style restaurant - only cow’s milk, which I am allergic to. The service was not fast - they warn you on a sign not to be in a hurry, but delivered without a mistake. The coffee is plentiful and hot. They do not make you feel rushed; you can enjoy a very nice leisurely meal with friends. To the person whose review said the staff doesn’t smile, go again and try smiling first. You will discover how very friendly the servers really are!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Always wonderful. Always delicious. And always filling. You can't beat breakfast at Toast. It is definitely my favorite on the South Shore!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Lots of positive reviews - my first visit
Off season - mid day - so - no seating issues what-so-over
but it is smallish and could get crowded very easily

Waitstaff was very friendly especially Stephen

Food was plentiful and a good value
We had breakfast for lunch :)
Breakfast egg sandwich was good
3 eggs (scrambled) was a lot of eggs - excellent value !!

Recommended

Enjoy !!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I have seen so many reviews of the place, I decided to take my wife there for breakfast during the week, since on the weekends it is always packed... not sure what the raving is all about, the food was good, but nothing out of this world. On the other hand the service was not the best to say the least, been there done that not going back...

1  Thank Fshanghai
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We come here every day for breakfast each time we're in town. Great breakfast, ample portions, good service.

Been to Toast? Share your experiences!