US$256
US$227
Doubletree.com
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)
US$259
US$245
US$225
Hyannis Inn(Hyannis)
US$158
US$246
US$229
Hyannis Harbor Hotel(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$269
Official Hotel
  • Pool
SeaCoast Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$159
Anchor In Hotel(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$299
HI-Hyannis Hostel(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$89
Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$239
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel site has nice room pics but I ended up with a gross old room. The faux leather bench in my pic, cracked and gross, is just one of many examples of the disgusting room. When I asked about a renovated room, I got attitude from the front desk. We were there for a marathon which was hosted at the hotel so we bit the bullet and dealt with the room. The shower was old and gross, with hair around the toilet. The bedding was old, gross, and stained. The fridge smelled gross. We were on the second floor and there was a short flight of stairs that you could not avoid. Rain poured down from the balcony above into our balcony, rendering it useless. Asking to pay for a late check out was met with scorn and nastiness. All in all, a horrible hotel. Unless you're coming for the marathon, it's not worth it.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lizzyrunsfar
Reviewed 5 February 2018

We stayed for 2 nights during my daughter's gymnastics meet. The facility is little old and the room are darker. I liked the little restaurant with very reasonably priced open buffet, it was very kid friendly. The stay served the purpose and we had fun.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank Gamze S
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

The Cape Cod Resort and Conference Center at Hyannis is a rundown hotel. It has a musty smell, very worn, not well maintained.

The positive is it is located on the Cape in Hyannis. Has an indoor pool, although it was closed for maintenance. It is conveniently located. Great parking.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Nevada-Dan
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Booked a two night suite room for a family event on the Cape. My first bad impression of the hotel was carrying our luggage up and the down another flight to get to our room. (What a pain and hassle). Upon entering our suite I found our furniture dated, old and scratched. The inside door was scratched and beat up. The linen had stains and the couch was stained too. I found the housekeeping lacking. We had 2 tv's in our room. One tv in the adjoining room was broken. We called maintenance and they could not get it working either. I notified the front desk and they did not take anything off our bill. We had a meal and it was tasteless and dry. I would not recommend this place. Wish I could give this place 1/2 star.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Argusmom
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We attended a meeting of 90 people here and found this facility quite satisfactory. There are some buildings of the complex that are barrier free so no stairs to roll suitcases down. Some buildings have multiple sets of stairs to negotiate to get to ones rooms. So ask for what you like. The meeting dinners were very good for our group. The staff were terrific to deal with as in helpful also with local good restaurants that are an easy walk. The room we had was a king with an arm chair a desk chair desk and table all in new shape. Towels fluffy and each room has a balcony. Lots of space with a big bath. The hallways are old style with carpet looking like it had heavy seasonal use by now in late October. So for 150 dollars we were happy and considered it a good value.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple