“Chinese lunch”
Review of Bamboo

Bamboo
Ranked #40 of 200 Restaurants in Hyannis
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Large restaurant, clean,pleasant and efficient waitress. Went for lunch and asked if wanted buffet.Checked out the buffet and it looked good. They had a variety of Chinese,Asian, and Sushi available as well as an assortment of desserts. Overall food was good, the food replaced with new when dishes got low. Overall a good experience with plenty to eat. The end delight was a chocolate fortune cookie.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Well, I was pleasantly surprised.

If I didn't tell you this used to be an Uno's, you'd have no idea. The renovations took time, but they were extensive, thorough and tastefully done.

The place was packed both times I visited this weekend (alas, some of our other favorite places to eat in Hyannis were nearly vacant.)

Amazing staff, in both numbers and professionalism. Eric the manager runs a tight ship.

The food is more Chinese and Japanese fusion, with an impressive sushi bar. The moo-shi was delicious; the beef for the crispy sesame was of good quality, and the sauce had a little kick to it. The veggies were fresh, and were bright and clean.

I never wish for a new enterprise to fail, but restaurants on the Cape have an up-hill off-season challenge to thrive. Bamboo has enough momentum and critical mass to survive the ebb and flow of the seasons. I look forward to Bamboo's continued success and to many return visits.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Waitress did not take written order! Ordered soup and she forgot it until the main course was served, as a result the main course was cold! Portion size was smaller than normal, but tasty, but cold! Have eaten here almost weekly since it opened but things have changed for the worse! They are relying on tourists and year round residents! Hope they can improve and the waitstaff language skills certainly need improvement!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

My wife and I were away from the Cape for three years for our yearly vacation.
We were going to go to UNO, but found that is was no longer there and found Bamboo. I drove out of the parking lot but after driving a little bit I said "Why not give Bamboo a try".

I so happy we did. Great food and great service. We went back two times (lunch and dinner) during our week long vacation.

For any Vegans (my wife is a vegan) - Bamboo has a vegan large selection.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

This is a relatively new place. It is attractive with many booths allowing for easy conversation . Service was good.

Unfortunately the food was only average at best.. There was a problem getting food to the table hot. We had what was supposed to be sizzling plate of beef and scallops whichi was only warm.. The scallops were overcooked (leftovers?) and were not good..
We will not be back.

Been to Bamboo? Share your experiences!