“did not get what we paid for”

The Bluewater Grille
Ranked #100 of 212 Restaurants in Hyannis
Price range: US$5 - US$29
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: The Bluewater Grille in Hyannis Harbor is a Cape Cod destination spot! Open for lunch, dinner, and cocktails, the Bluewater Grille offers an open, airy, screened in main room, and an expansive outdoor stone patio and fire pit. Inside you will find a beautiful new bar, new kitchen and menu, large screen hd TV's, a great sound system, and much more. Outside, you can enjoy your meal while taking in some of the nicest views in the Harbor. Come see it for your self and enjoy some delicious food. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 7 July 2017

My husband and I, very hungry, stopped in to get food to take on ferry to Nantucket after a 75 mile bike ride that day from Bourne to Provincetown, JUne 25 of this year. First of all I asked for a cosmo. The girl had NO idea what kind of drink that was- (she did not say) but I watched her as she read from a book. When she brought it to me, it was NOT pink. I told her that was not right- and dismissed it - she was brand new in this country. My husband wanted a draft beer but the "machine" was not working so no draft beer. and not a good selection of craft bottled beers. We ordered two clam chowders, and two hamburgers with cheese and bacon. Once on the ferry, NO soup and no bacon the burgers. So I did not get what I paid for. Not very satisfactory- better beer on the hyline and better food!

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Did not get a chance to eat/drink here. We chose this hotel on the assumption it had an on-site restaurant and bar. They did not tell us that it was closed for the season. Very disappointing. We struggled to find many dinner dining options. Things close pretty early or are closed for the season. Management should disclose on the hotel site that it is closed for the season.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Tried this for late lunch , totally uninspiring , dull salad , convenient ....venture to Main Street I suggest

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Similar to the other reviews, the view is nice but don't expect better than average food. I recommend keeping with a beer and appetizer.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I never write reviews that are not sincere. But when I'm met at the hostess table at 9pm sharp in August and was told the kitchen was closed I was in shock. Imagine this awesome tourist area, Saturday Night, great weather and they can afford to turn people away at 9 pm. I say why keep them open I the help, who could barely speak English turns people away.

Folks we ended up at Spanky's 2 doors down and were given a window seat and the place was packed. Read that review and get the owners of Bluewater to change their dumb policy and hire local, polite, English speaking hostesses. First impressions are so so very important!

1  Thank J R