All reviews marriott courtyard cape cod christmas tree shop starbucks coffee convenient location short drive parking lot very nice hotel easy access would stay here again short stay water pressure bed was comfortable new england martha's vineyard main street lobby
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Two-night stay at this hotel as a stepping stone for Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket and Provincetown. It was a pleasant stay, friendly staff, clean rooms, quick check in, easy parking and it has a Starbucks in the dining area. There's also a Starbucks shop and Trader Joe's a few hundred feet from the hotel :D A bit more walking opposite of those 2 shops is the Cape Cod Mall and a Regal Cinema. If you stay here, be sure to check out Ann & Fran's Kitchen for really good breakfast!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2018

We stayed for one night over labour day weekend. The property was fully booked, although did not feel crowded, it was certainly noisy at times, the door (not the walls) seems thin (we stayed on the second floor)

The room was comfortable and clean. The shower pressure was reasonable, but the shower head spray is not adjustable.

Having self service laundary was useful ($2 wash and $2 dryer), but there was only one set of machines so you have to catch them at the right time. It was right at the back of the property, so note it is a bit of a walk.

The cookies at reception was a nice touch but some water would be good.

Staff were nice, and helpful with recommendations on where to eat. Overall a solid choice.

I thought the location was pretty good if you have a car to get to some of the places faster.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night Saturday with my girlfriend. It’s only about an hour or two away from where we live. I’m also a Marriott employee so it was nice to visit another property. This hotel is in a great location being just 5 minutes from the Main Street and brach areas. I’m very easy yo please and all I look for is friendly staff and a cozy feel which this hotel has in spades. I love the Courtyard brand. The breakfast food was tasty and the black cherry old fashioned hit the spot. The room was also cozy. I’m not a frequent cape traveler but I’d come again just to stay here. This is a great hotel and thank you to the staff who’s names I unfortunately don’t remember.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Always great. Never surprised. I love consistency. Not the prettiest hotel but great service and always a smile:) they want me to write more so I'll say great location. Never are there but Starbucks in lobby only serves small iced coffee. What's with that?

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2018

We decided to go to the Cape at the last minute and decided to stay at the Courtyard based on the reliability factor. The courtyard is centrally located in Hyannis and is next to the Mall, Christmas Tree Shop, Trader Joe's and many other retail venues. It is minutes to main street Hyannis and a short drive to the beaches. We arrived at 12:30 PM and I was hoping for a quick check-in and then hitting the beach. Our reserved King was not yet ready, but the clerk had a double ready which we grabbed. We were at the beach within the hour. The facility is in like new condition as was our room. The room was very clean and appears to be recently renovated. Only issue I had was that the refrigerator in the room did not have a freezer section. On the second day we left for breakfast at 8:30 am and when we got back our room was made up - nice! There is a lot to be said about having a nice clean room, instead of paying more to be close or on the beach and having a musty, worn room. I did notice that Marriott built a brand new Fairfield Suites just up the road, which makes two great places in Hyannis.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple