US$263
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$254
US$267
US$235
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$189
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$289
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)
US$305
US$279
US$259
US$194
Courtyard
SeaCoast Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$169
Hyannis Travel Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$140
Cape Cod Ocean Manor(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$150
All reviewsupon checkfamily ownedroom was cleannantucketmarefrigerator
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The only thing going for this place is the price. The building is run-down. The room reeked of stale tobacco smell (although we supposedly had a non-smoking room). The internet didn't work. The air-conditioner didn't work. The location on busy Route 28 is noisy. I could not turn the faucet off after a shower. The sheets seemed to be clean, but unfortunately with the smell, the heat, and the noise it was difficult to sleep. Don't stay here unless you are desperate.

Room Tip: I have no idea if there were good rooms. Ours was terrible.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2016

At first glance the Cascade Motor Lodge looks a bit rundown and neglected. But the rooms are clean, the staff are helpful and friendly, and the price is very reasonable. The room we stayed in was clean (except for the mold on the shower curtain) and comfortable. The staff were pleasant, provided supplies as we needed them and happily made suggestions for restaurants and things to do while in Hyannis and the surrounding area. The price is very reasonable for what they offer. And the location is great! Walking distance to downtown Hyannis, the harbor, and Veterans Beach.

Room Tip: I've stayed in two different rooms at the Cascade and both were great. They were located on the first floor across from the office.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kimberly R
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Not to mention the drug infested area, not a proper lock on the door, the mildew smell, and the tacky, lousey dirty furniture. the motel was in the middle of a huge junk yard, old bicycles, cars, junk , and tons of garbadge , im supprised that the town i hyannis lets him stay open. what an eye sore.
but what really scared me was the owner, he was cagey and cavallier and told me not to leave the maid a tip becuase he had to pay her minimum wage of $10 dollars that she did not deserve it or a tip.............shocking in fact she told me he stole her tips, he once took $80 dollars from her, that a previous guest had left her.
he advertised the hotel had wi fi but it did not , what a cheap , cheap place.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Julie R
858JimR858, Front Office Manager at Cascade Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Read her review of the comfort inn. She's the customer from hell.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

If I had been told to not try taking a bath, we would've gone elsewhere. For sentimental reasons, it was our choice. (A bad one.) Their google info stated 'Open 24 hours", but when I called, the woman in the office said she would be leaving at 11pm. Got there at 10:45, was told I was receiving a discount, and yet, it cost $76. (Ok, pricey, but "sentimental reasons"...) First attempt at drawing a bath at 11:15 resulted in a half-full tub of cool water. Waited until 12:30 am, second attempt resulted in cold water coming out of the tap after 2" in the tub. Needing a good soak, I didn't give up. Waited until 1:30 am (thinking the hot water heater had enough time to heat back up), same result. No one in the office to answer the phone when I called to complain after the first attempt. Woke up, needing to soak, no hot water again. Upon checking out, I explained the problem, and asked for my money back. Was argued with about the "new" hot water heaters, how it's impossible I had this problem (I actually wrote down the times of each attempt) and denied my refund, was accused of drinking (not) and to top things off, when I hung a bath towel over the curtain rod, it fell and hit me. This is the opposite of hospitality, and I recommend everyone to stay far away from this place.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BrigitaHelm
Reviewed 24 January 2015

Given the preponderance of negative reviews, I was very reluctant to stay here. Evan after living in the area for over 20 years, I had never stayed there...until New Years Eve this year. What I discovered was shocking and left me pleasantly surprised. The room was small, but very CLEAN. The Owner/Manager was very friendly on both check-in and check-out... and even the Housekeeping Staff (who I was surprised spoke English) was very warm and friendly. I really only expected a cheap place to sleep.. yet found clean, warm accommodations in teh middle of everything (since I had taken public transit down and had no car). I'm in the Hospitality Industry, so I always look closely. I had one of the best undisturbed sleep experiences of my travel life. This is a great AFFORDABLE place to stay while enjoying all that the Cape has to offer.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo