US$229
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)
US$279
US$289
US$270
US$194
Courtyard
US$263
US$245
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$189
US$287
US$262
SeaCoast Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$179
Hyannis Travel Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$140
Cape Cod Ocean Manor(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$150
All reviewsupon checkfamily ownedroom was cleannantucketmarefrigerator
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Originally supposed to stay at the Heritage House Hotel but upon check in our room rate went up after we were told a lower figure earlier in the day-- so my friend and I searched nearby and found the Cascade Motor Lodge. What a gem - it is old - very old - but has everything you need. Room was clean; had air conditioning, coffee pot, sink, dishes, cups, refrigerator and shower is good too. The area isn't the greatest but we felt very safe. It was quiet at night and we enjoyed the owner. He was very nice and accommodating. We stayed two nights and would go and stay again.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor room - very convenient to park in front of your room.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The only thing going for this place is the price. The building is run-down. The room reeked of stale tobacco smell (although we supposedly had a non-smoking room). The internet didn't work. The air-conditioner didn't work. The location on busy Route 28 is noisy. I could not turn the faucet off after a shower. The sheets seemed to be clean, but unfortunately with the smell, the heat, and the noise it was difficult to sleep. Don't stay here unless you are desperate.

Room Tip: I have no idea if there were good rooms. Ours was terrible.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2016

At first glance the Cascade Motor Lodge looks a bit rundown and neglected. But the rooms are clean, the staff are helpful and friendly, and the price is very reasonable. The room we stayed in was clean (except for the mold on the shower curtain) and comfortable. The staff were pleasant, provided supplies as we needed them and happily made suggestions for restaurants and things to do while in Hyannis and the surrounding area. The price is very reasonable for what they offer. And the location is great! Walking distance to downtown Hyannis, the harbor, and Veterans Beach.

Room Tip: I've stayed in two different rooms at the Cascade and both were great. They were located on the first floor across from the office.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kimberly R
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Not to mention the drug infested area, not a proper lock on the door, the mildew smell, and the tacky, lousey dirty furniture. the motel was in the middle of a huge junk yard, old bicycles, cars, junk , and tons of garbadge , im supprised that the town i hyannis lets him stay open. what an eye sore.
but what really scared me was the owner, he was cagey and cavallier and told me not to leave the maid a tip becuase he had to pay her minimum wage of $10 dollars that she did not deserve it or a tip.............shocking in fact she told me he stole her tips, he once took $80 dollars from her, that a previous guest had left her.
he advertised the hotel had wi fi but it did not , what a cheap , cheap place.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Julie R
858JimR858, Front Office Manager at Cascade Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Read her review of the comfort inn. She's the customer from hell.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

If I had been told to not try taking a bath, we would've gone elsewhere. For sentimental reasons, it was our choice. (A bad one.) Their google info stated 'Open 24 hours", but when I called, the woman in the office said she would be leaving at 11pm. Got there at 10:45, was told I was receiving a discount, and yet, it cost $76. (Ok, pricey, but "sentimental reasons"...) First attempt at drawing a bath at 11:15 resulted in a half-full tub of cool water. Waited until 12:30 am, second attempt resulted in cold water coming out of the tap after 2" in the tub. Needing a good soak, I didn't give up. Waited until 1:30 am (thinking the hot water heater had enough time to heat back up), same result. No one in the office to answer the phone when I called to complain after the first attempt. Woke up, needing to soak, no hot water again. Upon checking out, I explained the problem, and asked for my money back. Was argued with about the "new" hot water heaters, how it's impossible I had this problem (I actually wrote down the times of each attempt) and denied my refund, was accused of drinking (not) and to top things off, when I hung a bath towel over the curtain rod, it fell and hit me. This is the opposite of hospitality, and I recommend everyone to stay far away from this place.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple