“Good lunch while waiting for the ferry”

The Raw Bar on Ocean Street
Ranked #29 of 207 Restaurants in Hyannis
Price range: US$30 - US$130
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Stopped here for lunch while waiting for the ferry ans snooping around shops. We had good lobster and split some fries and onion rings. It is right on the harbor and very relaxing.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I had time to kill before my Nantucket ferry and was ravenously hungry. I stopped in at the Raw Bar and left quire sated. Chowder and twin lobster dinner hit the spot. Sitting outside gave a lovely view of the harbor. The service was good and so was the food. I would return next time I am in Hyannis.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We went to the Raw bar (New Seabury Resort) and we ordered up some oysters and some $30 lobster rolls. Now at first I was like "Okay $30 is a lot", but for what you get its a bargain. They must have stuffed at least a pound or more lobster into that roll. I actually had a hard time finishing it.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Well I finally found a great spot on the Cape. We split a $30 lobster 12 ounces
Side of fries and onion rings, great view of Harbor and ships going to islands was
fun. Great drinks and service make this a 10!!!!!!!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We ordered 5 1.25 lb lobsters. It came with corn on the cob and cole slaw. The corns and the lobsters were not tasty. The service was okay.