“Delicious food and choice for vegetarians too!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Although this restaurant calls itself a sushi bar, it is much more. We found a good selection of Asian veggie dishes, including tofu and the omnivores certainly seemed to be enjoying their food too, judging by the comments we heard.
Service was efficient and friendly. The two cocktails I tried were delicious too.
A big thank you to Irena for being so cheerful and taking good care of us during both of our visits. Offered value for money.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I am surprised at the low ratings of this restaurant. I ordered food from Ying's (takeout) and enjoyed it. I ordered the Veggie Combo sushi platter and thought it was very good, fresh, and filling. I also had the Nantucket roll (scallop tempura, avocado, asparagus, salmon). This was good, but a little bit cold by the time I got the food back to the hotel. Overall, I'd order from here again.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

We took a look at this place before deciding where to eat. There were a small number of customers and it looked clean and tidy so we had a look at the menu.

They serve Thia, Korean and Sushi food here and the approximate price was $16 for a main course. There was a variety of fish, meat and vegetable dishes.

We didn't stay to eat as we wanted to take a look around the town. We stayed in the area for 5 days but didn't go back to eat at Yings, I think there are more exciting places to eat in Hyannis

1  Thank joy l
Reviewed 30 September 2016

I should have looked into this place before I tried it out. The overall decor of the place was great, the service and food however were not. The waitress was actually pretty rude and seemed like she just didn't care. We came on a Tuesday night, around 7. There was probably 3 other parties there a total of 11 people all together. I never experienced sushi that took 40 minutes to prepare. When asked about the wait after 25 minutes I was quickly spoken over and told in a demeaning sarcastic manner "yes sushi takes a long time" Hire a new sushi chef because it really does not take 40 minutes to make 4 rolls. The presentation of the dishes were nice but the quality of the sushi was not. One roll even came out warm as if the fish was not kept cold. I'm not really one to complain but this place just isn't good. Also, the waitress included her tip, which was odd there was only 4 of us. Bottom Line, go somewhere else.

1  Thank Zachary L
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Waited 60 minutes for our order,to came out. After we demanded our money back, it miraculously showed. They insisted I had to take the order it was not their fault. After a little verbal exchange, I won.
Watched 3 other patrons have their order not right. One ordered a sushi platter for her party,it came out in styrofoam containers not on a platter. Sushi chef throwing a tantrum over a express order, stating " cancel the order, I wont do it". This is the worst Asian restaurant I was ever in.