“Best Chinese & Sushi in the mid-cape area”

Dragon Lite Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 200 Restaurants in Hyannis
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 September 2015

I'm a regular; I'm there at least once a week, more in a good week :) Monty & Sherry are great hosts. Great luncheon special menu, and quite expansive dinner menu. I'm not a sushi person, but my friend who is raves about it.

1  Thank lorenbc
There are newer reviews for Dragon Lite Restaurant

Reviewed 27 August 2015

On our last night we were too tired to get dressed and sit anywhere. We ordered take-out and it was very good. My husband had Chicken Beef Schchuan and it was yummy. I had Pad Thai and it was below average. The Boneless Spareribs are good as are the spring rolls. Food was ready quick, within walking distance of our hotel and we felt satisfied and full. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

Then you will love this place. The eel sushi is some of the best you will find in Hyannis. It also has excellent California rolls.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

The food was just ok. Not bad when you are hungry, but not the best chicken wings and fried rice that I've had. If you are hungry for Chinese you can come here, if not, maybe try something else.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Have been eating at Dragon Lite for thirty years now and it continues to be one of the best choices for Chinese food in the mid-Cape area.

1  Thank ArkayEs