“Dinner Just Ducky”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 April 2018

We often go to Dragon Lite for business dinners. The food is always excellent; the Peking duck superb. I've had Chinese in Boston, NYC, SF, Beijing, Hong Kong and Sydney. The DL compares to them all, it will not disappoint you; the service is friendly and first-rate.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Found this place yesterday as we were looking for somewhere to have lunch. Many places on Main Street were still closed due to the storm, but Dragon Lite wasn’t! Very good service, amazing egg-drop soup. Very fresh food that didn’t leave us feeling heavy afterwards (as I’ve experienced with other Asian restaurants). Will definitely go again!

Reviewed 11 December 2017

We enjoy dining here and have tried many dishes over the 30 years we have supported this restaurant. Try the lo mein dish that comes with chicken fingers and get some stir fried vegetables. This is good dish for the kids to try.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Staff were helpful, friendly and welcoming. Food was freshly cooked and was delicious. Chicken chow mein is my regular choice for Chinese food and it was really tasty although the portion size was too much for me.
The restaurant had a nice atmosphere and we would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Don't like to criticize, so let me just say I'm still looking for good Chinese food takeout in Hyannis area