“Better Than Expected”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Stopped by as our favorite restaurant was closed. Haven't been to Dragon Lite for close to a decade but it hasn't changed a bit. The food was surprisingly good. Better than I remembered from years ago. The menu is large and we ordered something we haven't seen in other Chinese restaurants. I don't care for the wonton soup (the clear con consommé style doesn't appeal to me) but everything else was pretty descent. I will totally keep this place in mind as a back-up for a casual place to eat on the Cape.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Relaxing setting with gentle ambient music, and irresistibly fresh Chinese food. My favorite is the Gung Bo chicken, also known as Kung Pao chicken elsewhere. The restaurant was not crowded, and the service was very efficient; very important because we were already starving! They were willing to make a substitution for a dinner plate option.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Our local Chinese restaurant offers lots of choices. Everything is cooked perfectly - I especially love their hot and sour soup and their lunch offerings that are reasonable in cost and generous in serving.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 11 April 2018

We often go to Dragon Lite for business dinners. The food is always excellent; the Peking duck superb. I've had Chinese in Boston, NYC, SF, Beijing, Hong Kong and Sydney. The DL compares to them all, it will not disappoint you; the service is friendly and first-rate.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Found this place yesterday as we were looking for somewhere to have lunch. Many places on Main Street were still closed due to the storm, but Dragon Lite wasn’t! Very good service, amazing egg-drop soup. Very fresh food that didn’t leave us feeling heavy afterwards (as I’ve experienced with other Asian restaurants). Will definitely go again!

Date of visit: March 2018