“I am very picky in food, I did not like it”
Review of Bangkok Kitchen

Bangkok Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 212 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2018

We ordered Fried rice and yellow chicken. It was too flat as compared to thai food i have tried at other places. The price was not cheap as well. Place was too small and parking is an issue. Had to wait for a long time before we could eat. The lady serving was good but the gentleman was little upset. We asked for an extra plate and he asked why? I mean just an empty plate. I would not go there again.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

The building is very small and we actually drove right by it but the food and service were "grand". We were surprised by how busy they were for such a small restaurant and realized in addition to seating about 20 people at glass topped tables, the take-out business was also hopping. When we received our food we knew why they were so busy. The crab rangoons were delicious as was the wonton soup, shrimp pad thai and the basil fried rice with chicken. All the vegetables were extremely fresh and seasonings were wonderfully "light". The fried coconut ice cream topped off a great thai experience.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

I like to come here for a big bowl of soup. Thai soup is exactly what I used to growing up- it has clear broth. It is tough to find around here! Also I like Pad Thai, but that is my second choice.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Have eaten there many times. Great service. Food excellent. Take out or eat in. Small place but comfortable. The Thai ice tea is excellent and needed with the spicier dishes.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went to this restaurant for dinner today. Friendly staff and great food. Love the portion sizes and reasonable prices.