“A must”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 27 February 2018

We love Common Ground Cafe. Great Mate Iced Teas and daily specials. Their homemade salad dressings are amazing.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I have heard good things about this location, so we came in. The ambiance is excellent, very rustic and cabin like. Service was quick and very courteous. Our lunch was delivered quickly and it was fantastic. I had the roast beef sandwich with the house dressing and my wife had the baked haddock. Both were perfect. I highly recommend this restaurant to all. I will definitely return.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

The house ice tea and hibiscus tea is heavenly. We were so disappointed when the restaurant closed in Dorchester so we travel many miles to have the tea. The bakery in Plymouth only serves the hibiscus tea and my daughter is a huge fan of the house tea. The teas are hard to describe and very unique tasting. I really wish they would bottle it or reveal the recipe! I had the soup of the day which was beet and cabbage I think. I am not a huge soup fan but this was so delicious. I plan on bringing a gallon water jug next time and having them fill it up. We are always happy with the food and drinks here. I have tried all the other types of teas and smoothies they have on the menu. They are closed on Saturdays, so we usually visit on a Sunday.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Really enjoyed this cafe. The interior decoration is very nice, cozy with the beautiful wood carved seating. I came there on the Christmas eve, it was freezing temperature, the cafe was not very busy, the main street was rather quiet...and the whole atmosphere was just magical. I loved it! The staff are nice and helpful. I had nice coffee and pecan pie.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed this unusual coffee shop, with fascinating wood carved seating and good coffee. We enjoyed a delicious blueberry muffin. Owned by a religious community that observed a sabbath - Saturday. On high street with car parking on Main Street